The activities held each week at our Woodside Nippers program rely on our parents getting involved and helping out and we promise you’ll have as much fun as our Nippers do!
Parent involvement some of the ways you can get involved.
- Helping the age group manager with beach & water activities (no qualifications required)
- Helping with club setup and pack away
- Helping record results
- Help with club bbq
- Becoming an age group manager
- Becoming a qualified foundation coach
- Becoming a qualified water safety personnel
- Becoming a qualified competition official
We encourage you to talk to your Nipper’s Age Group Manager to see where you can best help out. Your volunteering will be an example to your own children and will greatly assist the club.
Sunday Sausage Sizzle
A BBQ is run every Sunday morning from about 10:00am until midday. All parents will be required to assist on a rostered basis. Even if it is not your rostered week and you see that the BBQ workers need a hand, please offer your assistance if you can.
Sunday set up and pack up
Every week before we can commence, equipment must be collected from the shed storage facility and taken down to the beach. Likewise, at the conclusion, it must all be packed away; this is the responsibility of each group and all Juniors.